My co-worker and good friend from Little Village Academy in Chicago came down for a visit in Albuquerque. She was here for a week and it was great to have someone to hang around with for the past week. We were able to do a little of everything while she was here. While I am super excited to be here in New Mexico, Chicago was a great experience and Little Village Academy and the people I worked with there will be missed.
We went to "Old Town"
We went hiking in the foothills:
We went to a winery:
And, we went horseback riding:
I have another friend visiting right now. She actually arrived on Thursday while Ivette was still here. When she arrived, all three of us went right to the tram up the Sandia mountains and hiked 10 miles down the mountain. Pictures of that coming soon.
Wendy said: Wow! You have been busy!!!I can't wait to come and visit. Horseback riding, the winery, and hiking all look wonderful!You sure do get around...by the way I loved your new glasses!
ReplyDelete