Sunday, October 03, 2010

Thursday Fun

Last Thursday and this past Thursday I was able to go out with some friends and and have a good time.  The first Thursday, I went to the rodeo at the New Mexico state fair with some coworkers.  I think rodeos are super fun to watch, especially when the little 4 year olds wear helmets and ride the sheep! 


This past Thursday, I went to a Rascal Flatts concert.  I went with Lynsey whose husband is an intern with Greg, Heather who is an intern herself with Greg, and Libby whose boyfriend is an intern.  These ladies are super fun and it sure is nice to have such great weather, the venue was outdoors and we had lawn seats.

1 comment:

  1. WAhoo for Mutton Busting!!! Isn't it HILARIOUS?!?!?! ;) So glad you guys are getting out and doing fun stuff a bit!

    ReplyDelete