Every year Greg and I go home for Christmas and new years, we always talk about going to the cabin for New Years. It has never worked out except for this year! Greg and I ended up going out for two days. The first night, we met Dick and Wendy there and had some wine and dinner. The moon was amazing! It was literally so bright outside you could see all around the lake...very pretty. The next day, my dad came out for a few hours to hang out and ice fish. Awhile later, Matt and Lindsey joined us and brought their friends Dominic and Lara. Eventually, Dick and Wendy flew home and my dad headed out on his snowmachine leaving us with a lot to drink! It was so much fun, I had never been in the sauna and had no idea it could get as hot as it did. We cooked dinner and shot off some fireworks, I firmly believe we had the best fireworks show on the lake:-). It was a very relaxing yet fun filled night which was perfect!
Monday, January 04, 2010
New Years
Every year Greg and I go home for Christmas and new years, we always talk about going to the cabin for New Years. It has never worked out except for this year! Greg and I ended up going out for two days. The first night, we met Dick and Wendy there and had some wine and dinner. The moon was amazing! It was literally so bright outside you could see all around the lake...very pretty. The next day, my dad came out for a few hours to hang out and ice fish. Awhile later, Matt and Lindsey joined us and brought their friends Dominic and Lara. Eventually, Dick and Wendy flew home and my dad headed out on his snowmachine leaving us with a lot to drink! It was so much fun, I had never been in the sauna and had no idea it could get as hot as it did. We cooked dinner and shot off some fireworks, I firmly believe we had the best fireworks show on the lake:-). It was a very relaxing yet fun filled night which was perfect!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ooo New Years at the cabin is the best (spoken from the girl that HATED the cabin for a while growing up....but winter was always great!) Glad to see you guys had fun!!! We miss you!
ReplyDelete