Monday, January 11, 2010

What to do while Greg's gone...Just Dance?

I got back to Chicago last Sunday the 3rd and have since then been home pretty much by myself. Greg got back to Chicago at midnight last Wednesday night, then left to Milwaukee the following day while I was at work only to return Friday afternoon. I saw him on Friday from when I got home (about 3:15) until about 6pm when I dropped him off at the airport on his way to Seattle for an interview and some time with family. He get's back tomorrow afternoon and then heads out again on Wednesday to Pittsburgh for yet another interview. So...needless to say, I have had some time to fill on my own.



In February, I have a four day weekend and have decided to go with some coworkers to Winter Park Colorado for a ski trip. My coworkers, Cynthia and Ivette (in the picture above), came over last night to look for and book tickets. Soon after, John and Linda stopped by to see how the planning was going. Let's just say, we never got the tickets, we did, however, break a sweat playing "Just Dance" on the Wii! (Click here to see the trailer) It is such a fun game! You have to follow the dancer on the screen and you get points for following the moves the best. I have included a short video clip that Ivette took of us while we thought she was just trying to take a picture. I am a bit embarrassed on how focused I was...I wanted to get ALL the points!!





p.s. notice Ivette snorts at the end of the video...hehe

2 comments:

  1. HI Cindy! Been thinking about you lots! So glad you have friends just down the hall in your "hotel" :) Want to talk on skype some time soon? We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I must get Dick the WII!!! You are awesome! Love, Wendy

    ReplyDelete