Saturday, April 03, 2010

Our First Home!!!!!


The last two weeks have been crazy!  Greg and I finally found out where we were going to be moving this June for his residency for the next five years.  Once we found out it was going to be Albuquerque, we wasted no time in starting the search for our first home.  Since my spring break was this past week, I was able to go look for a home, and found one!!!!  As of today, we have come to an agreement with the sellers, so unless things fall through with the inspection and such, we will be moving there in June...yay!!!  I have attached a video I took of the place, and also a link for the Realtor's virtual tour of the home...they show pretty much the same thing, but two different views either way.

Realtor's Virtual Tour

My Virtual Tour:

2 comments:

  1. so great to see you guys! Wahoo on the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go finding a GREAT house!!!

    ReplyDelete