Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lindsey's Visit





The biggest piece of sushi I have managed to put into my mouth.
This is the second time Lindsey has come to visit, and each time the weather has not been the best. Poor Linz, all she wants on vacation is some sun and Chicago has not been good to her. We did have maybe two good days, one in which we were able to head out to Six Flags. I haven't been there in forever and it was so much fun! It is certainly overpriced, you can't bring in your own food, so I bought a burger, fries, and milkshake and it cost me $18!!! Anywho, we rode some roller coasters but were unfortunately unable to make it to all of them because Lindsey got motion sickness...I'm not surprised, kinda funny really. Other than that, we went out to eat and wend to out on Saturday night which was fun. I also took her to a BBQ hosted by a coworker of mine so she got to meet all of the teachers I work with. It was a great trip!

In the next few weeks I have to officially finish our move and check out of the old apartment. We have a little more room in the new apartment so Greg and I bought an arm chair and ottoman that should get delivered next week. I promise to have pictures of the new place after that! I am going to go home to Alaska in August to pick up pebbles, get a new driver's license and just be able to spend time with my family w/out anything to do with a wedding. I can't wait! Greg is getting busy with patients and starts his first ortho rotation next month. He also honored in his neuro rotation...way to go Greg!

1 comment:

  1. Loved the picture of you and Greg eating sushi! It says it all! You cut your hair!!! It looks beautiful! I would have to go along with Lindsey and NOT go on any roller coasters...Love ya! Wendy/Mom

    ReplyDelete