I just thought I would share how much I am enjoying all the new stuff Greg and I received for our wedding. I still can't believe how much we got, people were so generous. I finally got a quality photo emailed to me from my photographer so I was able to order some picture thank you postcards. So, those will finally be going out by early next week.
I was able to use the Kitchen Aid my Grandma bought us to make cookies. I also got to use my new spatulas, measuring cups, cookie scoop and bar pan I got from pampered chef. The cookies turned out great on the bar pan! I took them over to Linda's (our neighbor) birthday BBQ and got many compliments. I was also able to use my trifle bowl that I put Wendy's fruit recipe in and took that over to the BBQ. I also got a lot of compliments on that, thanks Wendy! I am always looking for ways to use all the new things in my kitchen, so I will update as I use them:-)
Cindy the fruit salad looks wonderful! Was it a hit at the barbacue? So nice to hear that you and greg are enjoying your new neighbors. From what I can see of your new kitchen everything looks wonderful.
ReplyDeleteLove ya. Wendy/Mom